worldsatwar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sabath and Archons and well... (Lewis, ST?, open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sabath and Archons and well... (Lewis, ST?, open) Empty Sabath and Archons and well... (Lewis, ST?, open)

Post  Charlie Cusack Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:38 am

Adjusting his jacket with a light tug at the collar, the youth offered the Archon a sideways smile as they headed into town.
It wasn't exactly what he'd had planned for the evening, but when an Archon said jump.... Ah well.

"I give no promises we will find anyone" Charlie said softly. "Though we can at least try. Seems I'm generally viewed as a somewhat... easy target by most"
With his looks? No wonder.
Charlie Cusack
Charlie Cusack

Back to top Go down

Sabath and Archons and well... (Lewis, ST?, open) Empty Re: Sabath and Archons and well... (Lewis, ST?, open)

Post  Jonathan Lewis Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:22 pm

"It is always good to see willing youth. I look forward to following your career in the upcoming century: I have a feeling you will do very well for yourself.

It is a pitty you were not embrased a Ventrue."

He smiled. This is generally considered a great compliment.
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Sabath and Archons and well... (Lewis, ST?, open) Empty Re: Sabath and Archons and well... (Lewis, ST?, open)

Post  Charlie Cusack Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:58 pm

The soft chuckle was not meant as an insult as the youth shook his head slightly and smiled.
"Thank you, but I'm afraid I would've made a horrible Ventrue. Likewise I wouldn't have been much of a Rose either, and that's generally what people mistake me for" he brushed a matured hand through his hair while they walked. "I am quite happy with what I am and wouldn't change a thing even if given a chance"
Charlie Cusack
Charlie Cusack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 pm

"It is rare to find a youth who knows what they want, keeps the masquerade so well, and is so polite. You will do well indeed.

Now to business. What do you know of the Sabbat here in the area?"
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cusack Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:57 pm

"Well, someone has to try and make a good impression, right?" he smirked, fishing, what was was most likely the same pack of cigarettes a before, from his back pocket and tucking one between his pale lips though without offering the Archon one this time.
"Not much really. Some has seen fit to use the occupation as a cover and means to sneak in. Others have seemingly simply jumped at the chance of wrecking havoc due to the town currently being as weakened as it is. I doubt there's any general organization to it, but" he patted his pockets for his matches again. "I haven't really had much to do with them as of yet"
Ah, matches.
Charlie Cusack
Charlie Cusack

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Three soldiers and an Officer turn the corner and see the couple conversing. HALT! the soldiers rush forward, rifles in hand. Halt! WER sind Sie und was machen Sie draußen nach Ausgehverbot?
(OOC: German translation: Who are you and what are you doing out after curfew?)

The Officer walks up and stand behind the soldiers and waits to see what happens.
Alaric
Alaric

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Jonathan gestured to Charlie with his eyes and head to take the lead before stepping off to the side. He wanted to see how he handled this situation. He was smiling and looking forward to see if Charlie was always passive.

Then Jonathan took a non-confrontational stance and waited.
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cusack Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Given any other night, perhaps he would've acted differently. But after General Order 37 had been made official, the last thing he really needed was to attract additional trouble by gutting a few German soldiers simply because they were in his way.

Of course, the Archon could've had the good grace to take the lead on this one...

Charlie though didn't hesitate, merely lifted his hands slightly, one of which was still holding the matchbook, so to make sure they could see that he wasn't holding any weapons.
//"I'm sorry, we were simply out walking and forgot about the time. We were actually heading back when, well"// he motioned towards the soldier with a light nod of his head and a friendly enough smile as he replied in German. His body language remained relaxed, though non threatening as if he was really just trying to avoid trouble.
Honestly.
Charlie Cusack
Charlie Cusack

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Since Charlie replied in German the soldiers continued in German. Referate Äußern mich ihrer Referate. He held out his hand, and one of the other soldiers held out his hand towards Jonathan. The Officer in back remained quiet as the soldiers did their duty. He did keep his eyes on the two breaking curfew.
(OOC: German Translation - Papers. Show me your papers.)
Alaric
Alaric

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Jonathan looks at the officer requesting his papers in the eyes, "You remember me. I don't need papers, remember?"
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  ASTBrunhilde Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:21 pm

"Of course," he nodded. "I do remember you. I do not need to see your papers. You are free, with my apologies," stuttering in German.

ASTBrunhilde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:54 pm

The other soldier, facing Charlie, still had his hand out for his papers.
Alaric
Alaric

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cusack Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:37 pm

//"Aren't we impatient"// he said with a lighthearted chuckle though it would seem he was well aware that his attempt of lightening the mood wouldn't do much.
Slowly, careful so not to get shot because of twitchy trigger fingers, he moved a hand into his back pocket and pulled out a set of carefully folded up papers, handing them to the soldiers with a smile.
//Here"//

-----
ooc: got some updated info, sorry about the stalling
Charlie Cusack
Charlie Cusack

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:59 pm

The soldier takes the papers, opens them and begins to examine them.
Alaric
Alaric

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:39 pm

The soldier folded up the papers and handed them back to Charlie. Ihrer Referate bist angebracht. Nun jetzt anliegen ihrer Weise , Abendglocke ist in Auswirkung. The soldiers stand there watching, waiting for the pair to move on.
(OOC: German Translation: Your papers are in order. Now be on your way, curfew is in effect.)
Alaric
Alaric

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cusack Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:51 pm

//"Thank you"// he took the papers and tucked them back into his back pocket before looking over at Lewis. //"Sir?"// Charlie motioned with a light nod of his head as if asking him if they should keep going.
Charlie Cusack
Charlie Cusack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Jonathan nodded for him to continue.
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cusack Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Unless stopped, Charlie would simply give the soldiers a light nod of his head and move on, not speaking up until they were out of sight and preferably hearing range.
Charlie Cusack
Charlie Cusack

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaric Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:10 pm

The soldiers stay and watch them head down the street.
Alaric
Alaric

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cusack Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:18 pm

"Seriously..." Charlie shook his head with a soft groan. "Damn Germans ought to learn to stay on their side of the bleeding border"
It was his second war against the same nation. The first had claimed his life. It hadn't exactly bettered his view of the German state.
Charlie Cusack
Charlie Cusack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Jonathan whispers, "Мы всегда могли просто убить их."
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cusack Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:42 am

"//Yes we could. But with General Order 37 in effect we'd be attracting unwanted attention. Dead soldiers equals dead civilians equals more patrols, more suspicion and less locals willing to work with the resistance. If we're going to kill anyone we need to do it right so that it can't be pinned on civilian disobedience"// Charlie replied in a whisper in Russian as he continued walking with his hands in his pockets.

-----
ooc: google translate decide not to cooperate
Charlie Cusack
Charlie Cusack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Jonthan replies coldly, "Вы должны помнить, Чарли, что если нарушить гнезда насекомых, они не сидят сложа руки и ничего не делать. Я не могу с собой поделать, если эти смертные довольны оккупацией и не готовы постоять за себя."

He switches to English, "Where to next?"
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cusack Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:36 am

"My concern is not them per say, but the safety of our own. And I'm not going to risk it by further worsen our fighting conditions. As far as such is possible that is" he replied calmly, throwing a quick look down a side street before motioning for Lewis to follow as they continued their search.
"Discretion, Sir, is going to have to be our game as best we can play it"
Charlie Cusack
Charlie Cusack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:47 am

"I stand by my previous statement."

He continues to follow Charlie.
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next