worldsatwar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round two.......(Sam, open)

3 posters

Go down

Round two.......(Sam, open) Empty Round two.......(Sam, open)

Post  Lili Burke Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:33 am

Lili's eyes came open, her head spun to look at the Colonel. " Do you think just taking him down physically would be more effective? He seems a bit unreasonable now...and he has shot you."
Lili Burke
Lili Burke

Back to top Go down

Round two.......(Sam, open) Empty Re: Round two.......(Sam, open)

Post  Col. Sam Hensley Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:45 am

"I'll try summoning him again, and then I can use Awe on him or something. Don't worry your pretty head about it, ok?"
Col. Sam Hensley
Col. Sam Hensley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lili Burke Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:40 am

"Alright Colonel, you're the professional," she says. "I imagine seeing you again will be quite a shock for him anyway."

She giggles and looks at Sam ,her mind changing gears. "You know, even after all this time, it still feels strange to wake up and not have coffee?"

Last edited by Lili Burke on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idiot moment)
Lili Burke
Lili Burke

Back to top Go down

Post  Col. Sam Hensley Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:05 am

He chuckled "I miss coffee, I really do. Funny thing, my last meal was some stale coffee, a bit of biscuit and some corned beef."
Col. Sam Hensley
Col. Sam Hensley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lili Burke Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:42 am

"Even stale coffee sounds good." she sighed, " Maybe I will start making it in the mornings just so the house smells of it." She shakes her head, clearing away the thoughts of coffee, "Ok Colonel, anything you need me to do this evening?"
Lili Burke
Lili Burke

Back to top Go down

Post  Col. Sam Hensley Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:57 pm

"Wait here while I try to summon him again" he said while focusing his attention on the downed pilot.
Col. Sam Hensley
Col. Sam Hensley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Mason Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Out there in his bolt hole, Dave took stock of his supplies and 'acquired' gear. A KAR-98 with sixty rounds, a bayonet for the weapon, a pair of grenades, full field kit, two weeks of rations, some local canned goods and such... plus that motorcycle in the barn under a tarp in the hay. Pretty good set up for staying safe a while and a get away vehicle for when it no longer was.

Pretty damn spiffy.

As he was heating water for tea, a strange feeling took hold of him. "Must... get... to... there..." He muttered and went into the barn. Pulling the tarp and rolling the bike out, Mason hopped on and after a moment to get his bearing, started the bike. Once started, he set out at the highest speed he could manage, headlight on to allow more speed.

Dave Mason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down