worldsatwar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Side Huntin' (Jonathan/ST/open-ish)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

North Side Huntin' (Jonathan/ST/open-ish) Empty North Side Huntin' (Jonathan/ST/open-ish)

Post  Madeira Clayborne Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Madeira had led Jonathan up to the roof of the tallest building on the north side of Dunkirk. On the roof, they could see the majority of the city. She let a cigarette dangle lit from her lips as she looked to the city and then back.

"There," she said softly in a whisper. "We can see from here, for now. But the view will give ya a better idea of the area some of 'em come from. Usin' the trees as cover, of course. It's not the only place... but the majority come that way. Or course, there are those amongst the Germans here, too."
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

North Side Huntin' (Jonathan/ST/open-ish) Empty Re: North Side Huntin' (Jonathan/ST/open-ish)

Post  Jonathan Lewis Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:56 pm

"So the war is being influenced by Sabbat. We assumed as much. We could never get intelligence out of the area, though.

I hope I don't seem to eager but... I haven't killed any Sabbat in going on about two weeks now."
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

North Side Huntin' (Jonathan/ST/open-ish) Empty Re: North Side Huntin' (Jonathan/ST/open-ish)

Post  Madeira Clayborne Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:00 pm

"You're in good company, darlin'," she nodded. "I seem to be able to attract 'em like bees to honey. They don't like me none," she chuckled darkly to herself.

"Whether or not the Sabbat have been influencin' the war from the start? Debatable. Other wars have come and gone. Wars on the mortal front always hide the much larger war on our front. It could be somethin' simple as ridin' on the coattails of a misguided dictator. But this war... smells, different."

She inhaled the air and growled a feral growl.
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 pm

"I am ready when you are."
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeira Clayborne Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 pm

She gave one simple nod, straightened her duster and headed for the nearest gutter, skillfully climbing down. She was leading him to the tree line-- away from the bars in the city. No need to alert the Germans to their presence, not yet. Get the ones hiding out just near by. More Masquerade safe, anyway.

Into the trees of a small wooded area she went with an awful, evil smile. Purposely, she broke a a few branches under her feet.
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Jonathan simply jumped from the edge of the building. As he fell his duster flapped in the wind enough to reveal he had a sword sheathed on his hip. A few moments later he landed on the ground on his feet out of view and waited for Madeira.

He followed her.

Once she broke the branch he pulled out a stake and wielded it in his hand.
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeira Clayborne Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Madeira kept her eyes forward and alert, placing her hands in her pocket...
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:20 pm

The all too familiar wraith materialized in front of Madeira.

"You will not find your prey here."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldsatwar.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Jonathan uses four blood to augment various things

Edit: Doesn't matter what he spent the blood on Razz

Last edited by Jonathan Lewis on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeira Clayborne Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Madeira's eyes flashed with anger at the wraith and she stepped forward, pulled a hand from her pocket, long, sharp claws evident on her hand. She pointed a finger at the wraith.

"You're starting to annoy me, son..." She growled. "Now, if ya be havin' some information you want a share? You come out and say it. And you best be hopin' you been stayin' out my house..."
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 pm

"I am somewhat bound to my daughter" he said dryly "But if you are going to have this attitude I will not bother you with aid again."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeira Clayborne Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:31 pm

"I ask that you do not destroy her mentally," she spoke to the wraith. "We need her."
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm

"She needs to come to grips with her past. And her present. If she continues to bottle it all in she will destroy herself. I failed her in life, she brought me to death, and now I need her atonement to move on. And her mother misses her terribly in waning days of her life. Charlize has the power to ease her suffering physically and mentally. That aside, the prey you seek has left the city for the time being. Your presence was unexpected and they are regrouping. Where I do not know, I can only go so far from my daughter's side."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeira Clayborne Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:39 pm

The claws in Madeira's hands went away, revealing her normally calloused hands. She removed her hat, eyeing the wraith for a moment.

"Look... I tell you what I'll do. I'll talk to Charlie. Your presence around Charlie won't help nothin', you realize this? You want to move on? Let me try to crack Charlie's shell just a little. But Charlie is not good to you broken. No good to me broken. And no good to herself broken. Do you understand what I am sayin'? You cannot force someone to do somethin' that their heart ain't open to. They have to come to that realization on their own."
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:43 pm

"Very well. I would like to be in the room when you do it, but I will not show myself. Perhaps I can learn something as well."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeira Clayborne Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:48 pm

"One week," she eyed him again. "One week, we meet back here and make the arrangements. Until then-- leave Charlie be. If Charlie is a wreck, there is little I can do but force my Enlightenment on Charlie. You don't want that. Charlie doesn't want that. One week. Deal?"
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:50 pm

"That is acceptable."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeira Clayborne Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:51 pm

"Shake on it," she grinned a wicked grin.
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:53 pm

The wraith extended it's hand towards the Malkavian
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeira Clayborne Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Likewise, toward the wraith.
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:03 am

"The tavern down the street is run by a collaborator with the occupation forces. He is known to betray people for a price to the Germans. Have a good night."

With that, the Wraith vanished
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeira Clayborne Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:05 am

Madeira gave a sigh and turned toward Jonathan with a smirk.

"If the asshole he be talkin' about ain't Sabbat? I'm gonna be right pissed of," she growled.
Madeira Clayborne
Madeira Clayborne

Back to top Go down

Post  Callisto Gianni Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:49 am

Cally stepped out from the shadows giving the wraith she could see a nod as it departed. "He's probably not Sabbat. Not all collaborators would be and a Tavernkeeper isn't strictly a night run operation especially with a curfew in efect. Tavern should be closed."
She turned and looked over her own shoulder and spokein fluent German. "Red, would you go see if the Tavern is open, if its owner is in and if you can tell if he is one of us please?" On us she indicated the undead threesome.
Callisto Gianni
Callisto Gianni

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lewis Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:44 am

Jonathan puts away the stake, "I really dislike the other worldly."
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Callisto Gianni Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:51 am

Cally just chuckled. "I have it out for the Demonic myself. Wraiths are just a different kind of dead people. Spirits are as old or older than we and like it or not they are all a part of this world we call home. I try to have a plan for dealing with all of them."
Callisto Gianni
Callisto Gianni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next